Lilly Music Library and Tisch Library reopen to the public on Monday, June 14, 2021. Tufts requires that all individuals, whether vaccinated or not, continue to wear masks indoors and refrain from eating in the library.
You are not required to reserve a space in order to study in the library during Summer 2021. If you do prefer to reserve a spot, click here. Seat reservations are open to all Tufts students, faculty and staff who are part of the COVID-19 surveillance testing program.
- Summer 2021 hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm; Friday 11am-5pm; closed weekends & holidays (See hours page for exceptions)
The collections and space in Lilly Music Library are available to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff. You do not have to be enrolled in a music course or be a music major to borrow any of our sound recordings, scores, books, or other items.
The Lilly Music Library is a branch of Tisch Library. We are located in the lower level of the Granoff Music Center on Talbot Ave.
Room M030 (Lower Level)
20 Talbot Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
View Music Library floor plan here
Specific hours for the semester can be found here (today's hours are also in gray box - above right)
Library Services & Support
The Music Library offers many of the same services that Tisch Library offers, just on a smaller scale and with a more focused collection.
Course Reserve Materials
- Find reserve materials for your course (students and instructors)
- Place materials on reserve (instructors)
- Music Research Guides
- Music resources for remote access and teaching (during COVID-19)
- The Frédéric Louis Ritter Collection
Suggest a Purchase
Connect with Us
Music Library staff list and contact info
- Anna Kijas, Music Librarian & Head of Lilly Music Library
- Julie-Ann Bryson, Music Library Coordinator