The Ruth Lilly Music Library is located on the lower level of the Granoff Music Center: 20 Talbot Ave, Medford, MA 02155, Room M030.
Parking for Granoff Music Center
- During the day, Dowling Garage (419 Boston Ave) is the best place to park for the Granoff Music Center. Parking rates for Dowling can be found here. Visitors can park in Dowling for $3/hour, max $20/day. Parking can be purchased through the Sentry Mobile app on iPhone or Android, the Tufts online parking portal, or at select pay stations on campus.
- Visitors can park in the lot adjacent to Granoff (off College Ave and Lower Campus Rd), and must pay at the kiosk in the parking lot.
Walking directions from Tisch Library
- Head west on Professors Row toward Latin Way.
- Turn left on Latin Way, then left again on Talbot Ave.
- Granoff Music Center will be on the right.
- The Music Library is on the lower level.
- Head east on Professors Row
- Turn right down the path between #16 and #12 Professors Row – this will take you down a set of stairs and between the Sophia Gordon dorm buildings.
- The Granoff Music Center is directly across the street (Talbot Ave).
Walking directions from Dowling Hall/parking garage
- Option #1: Exit Dowling on the 7th floor (take elevator up from parking garage). Cross the bridge and walk through the quad area, keeping to the left of Goddard Chapel. Walk down the stairs by Goddard Chapel and pass Tisch Library, walking down to Professors Row. Turn right on Professors Row, left on Latin Way, and left again on Talbot Ave. Granoff Music Center will be on the right.
- Option #2: Exit the parking garage on the 1st level by Public Safety and turn right on Boston Ave. Turn right again at the traffic light onto College Ave. Follow College Ave past Professors Row to Talbot Ave, then turn right. Granoff Music Center will be on the left.
Walking directions from Davis Square
- Head northeast on College Ave to the Powder House traffic circle. Be cautious here!
- Walk around the traffic circle and continue down College Ave, to the right of the Tufts University sign.
- Continue walking past the athletic fields on your left.
- At Lower Campus Road (parking lot), take a left.
- The back entrance to Granoff Music Center will be on your right, and the Lilly Music Library is straight ahead when you enter the building.
Tufts also runs a free shuttle bus from Davis Square during the academic year. It has stops at the MBTA Davis Square bus stop and the Mayer Campus Center. From the Mayer Campus Center, walk on Professors Row toward Latin Way, and continue to Granoff using the walking directions from Tisch above.