Exhibits curated at the Lilly Music Library are listed below:
- Hidden Behind the Screen: Gender Representation in Video Game Music, 1980s-2022
- Women pioneers in the field of video game composition and the continuing contributions of women to the game music industry are examined.
- Curated by Jordan Good, AG24 (Department of Music) and DEIJ & Collections Resident at Lilly Music Library.
- Redefining Modernity: Musical Resistance to Settler Colonialism
- Artists who interweave elements of modernity and tradition, asserting Indigenous rights to land, community, and shared cultural practice from the late 20th century until the present are highlighted. Common threads emerge from these varied cultural traditions, creating connections across temporal and spatial boundaries.
- Curated by Audrey Ashbrook, A24 (Department of Studies in Race, Colonialism, and Diaspora) and DEIJ & Collections Resident at Lilly Music Library.
- Diverse Voices in Music
- Featuring six composers and their works, including: Andy Akiho, T.J. Anderson, Reena Esmail, Dorothy Rudd Moore, Johanny Navarro, and Carlos Simon. A selection of these composers compositions are available in the music library collection.
- Researchers: Elayne W. Chen, Eliza R. Dickson, Phillip G. Wright (Lilly Music Library student staff).