Tisch Library has 328 lockers that students can reserve for the year, located on Level 1. There are 27 lockers on level G for graduate student use only.
Applying for a locker
Undergraduate students can reserve lockers on Level 1 for the duration of the academic year. If you’re on campus during the summer, you can submit another locker application for summer term. All lockers on Level 1 need to be emptied twice a year, by the last day of exams for the spring and summer terms.
Graduate students can reserve lockers on Level G on a yearly basis. All lockers on Level G need to be emptied once a year, by the last day of exams at the end of the summer term.
- Fill out and submit the Locker Application Form.
- After you have filled out the application form, go to the Tisch Library Main Desk (see floorplans) to get your locker assignment.
- Be sure to bring your Tufts ID.
- Each locker is equipped with a combination lock. Please do not use your own.
- Only store library materials that you have borrowed in your locker.
- Storing food or drink in lockers is not allowed.
- Items left in lockers after the last day of exams will be removed and discarded.
Suspensions of locker access and damages to lockers
The library reserves the right to suspend student locker privileges if students disregard the locker policy. Suspension of privileges will be immediate and will not be reinstated.
Users are responsible for the cost of repairing damaged lockers.