Tisch Library has 328 lockers that students, faculty, and staff can reserve for the year, located on Level 1. There are 27 lockers on Level G for graduate student use only.
Applying for a locker
Undergraduate students, faculty, and staff can reserve lockers on Level 1 for the duration of the academic year, including summer term. If you’re on campus during the summer, you can also submit a locker application for summer term. Graduate students can reserve lockers on Level G on a yearly basis. All lockers on both Level 1 and Level G need to be emptied once a year, by the last day of exams at the end of the summer term.
- Fill out and submit the Locker Application Form.
- After you have filled out the application form, you will receive an email from email@example.com with your locker assignment, combination, and policy information within 72 hours.
- Each locker is equipped with a combination lock. Please do not use your own.
- Only store library materials that you have borrowed in your locker.
- Storing food or drink in lockers is not allowed.
- Items left in lockers after the last day of exams at the end of summer term will be removed and discarded.
Suspensions of locker access and damages to lockers
The library reserves the right to suspend student locker privileges if students disregard the locker policy. Suspension of privileges will be immediate and will not be reinstated.
Users are responsible for the cost of repairing damaged lockers.
Other questions about lockers
For more information about lockers, of if you do not receive your assignment call 617-627-3347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Information and Circulation Desk at Tisch Library (see floorplans).