For items you want students to check out (physical books, DVDs, music) fill out the online reserves form.
To request streaming video that you can post to your Trunk site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to the start of the new semester, we send faculty an email reminding them that it is time for them to begin planning for their reserves for the upcoming semester.
- For best results, send in your requests as early as possible.
- There will be delays in filling reserve requests for materials that are currently unavailable (checked out, we don’t own it, etc.).
- Once the semester has started, we will fill new requests for reserves as soon as we can, in the order that we receive them.
Different Locations: Tisch Circulation, Music Library & SMFA Library
- Most reserves are at the Tisch Circulation Desk
- Films are also now at the Tisch Circulation Desk.
- Music is at the Music Library
- SMFA items are at the SMFA Library
Have more questions? Don't want to use the form? Contact our Reserves master, Allison Faeth. For specific music inquiries, contact Julie-Ann Bryson at Music. For streaming media, contact Thomas San Filippo at the Tisch Library.