The SMFA Library's Zine Collection showcases self-published zines and other multiples made by the SMFA community (SMFA students, faculty, staff, and alums). Material in the collection is intended to serve as a source of research, learning, and inspiration and as a record of community work. The collection also includes zines and multiples created outside of SMFA, which are intended to supplement community publications in terms of style and content.
Starting in Spring 2021, zines can now be checked out! Find them in Jumbosearch and request them for pick-up or mail delivery. If you make zines, don’t forget we accept donations and make purchases to expand this collection!
Zines featured here:
- Froth by Keith Herzik
- Basic Art by Ronnie Nordac
- Artist’s Strategy by Ian Mackay
- My Fanny by Anonymous Life in Harmony by Jeffrey Cheung
- The Dream by Catya R. Bastien
- Deal with Roy by Franziska Brandt & Moritz Grünke