About film at Tisch
How do I find films?
You can find films using the film search form above.
- If you know the film you're looking for, search by title, director, or producer.
- You can use Advanced Search to narrow and expand your search. Click the radio button next to "Library Catalog," and select "Audio Visual" from the dropdown menu under "Material Type."
- DVDs are browsable on the 2nd floor.
- You can check out filming equipment from the circulation desk.
- See the Digital Design Studio for video production support.
How do I find streaming films?
The library subscribes to many streaming video on-demand resources:
- Alexander Street Press
- Ambrose Video
- Electronic Arts Intermix
- Digital Theatre Plus
- World Geography & Culture Online
- JoVE Science Education
How do I find a film that was assigned for my course?
Most films on reserve are streamed via your course's Trunk site. If your instructor indicates that the DVD is on reserve in the library, ask for it at the front desk.