The Tufts Digital Humanities Network is excited to announce a short series of Lunch and Share events. Each event will allow those who are interested in digital humanities (DH) work to network and chat about their projects. We will gather together for brief informal presentations of a DH project and then have time for discussion.
- Who: Anyone interested in digital humanities (faculty, students, and staff)
- What: Informal presentations and discussions of digital humanities projects
- Where: Tisch Library, Room 223
- When: Select Fridays at noon
- Friday, October 29 featuring Peter Nandel (on the topic of topic modeling)
- Friday, December 10
- Why: To network and learn more about digital humanities projects
While we won't be eating together indoors, light snacks will be provided for takeaway.