Beginning Friday, September 17, entry to Tisch Library for all students, faculty and staff will be by ID card tap-in. Hours are Sunday through Saturday, 7:45am-3:00am.
Visitors to campus can use the library; they must show their CDC card as proof of vaccination. Hours for visitors are Sunday - Saturday, 7:45am - 9:00pm. Please call 617-627-3347 for admission.
Tufts requires that all individuals continue to wear masks indoors and refrain from eating in the library (with the exception of reserved rooms). All people coming to the library will need to:
- Wear masks in the library
- Limit eating to group study rooms and meeting rooms (bookable through Reserve Tufts)
- Make appointments for online consultations
- Arrange online for large-format printing and other Digital Design Studio services
- Visitors to campus must show their CDC card as proof of vaccination