Corded speakers have a USB for power and an audio jack for sound. For use with laptops, smartphones, etc.
Ask to also borrow a headphone-to-lightning adapter for iPhone/iPad if needed.
Tufts ID holders can check out equipment by visiting the service desk. These items can be borrowed for 3 days at a time. Equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk (please do not drop in return bins).
Conditions of Use
- Handle the equipment carefully.
- All equipment should be returned in the condition it was received.
- All equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk, not through the book drop.
- Equipment borrower assumes full responsibility for damage, loss or theft.
Damage, loss or theft
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate actions.
If you have questions about this equipment, please stop by the Lilly Music Library service desk, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 617-627-3594.