Sylvania Portable CD Radio Boombox.
AC wall plug, or you can also use with six size-C batteries which are not provided by the library.
Tufts ID holders can check out equipment by visiting the Lilly Music Library service desk. These items can be borrowed for 3 days at a time. Equipment must be returned to the service desk (please do not drop in return bins).
Conditions of Use
- Handle the equipment carefully.
- All equipment should be returned in the condition it was received.
- All equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk, not through the book drop.
- Equipment borrower assumes full responsibility for damage, loss or theft.
Damage, loss or theft
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact us at email@example.com and a staff member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate actions.
If you have questions about this equipment, please stop by the Lilly Music Library service desk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 617-627-3594.