AKG Headphones have large, cushioned, full-ear coverage, with adjustable double headband.
These headphones are wired, and have a standard 3.5mm headphone jack for use with many laptops, or you can ask for a large adapter to use with our in-library listening stations, or check out a lightning adapter to use with iPhones or iPads.
Tufts ID holders can check out equipment by visiting the service desk. These items can be borrowed for 4 hours at a time. Equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk (please do not drop in return bins).
Conditions of Use
- Handle the equipment carefully.
- All equipment should be returned in the condition it was received.
- All equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk, not through the book drop.
- Equipment borrower assumes full responsibility for damage, loss or theft.
Damage, loss or theft
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact us at email@example.com and a staff member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate actions.
If you have questions about the equipment, please stop by the Music Library service desk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 617-627-3594.