This adapter allows you to connect a VGA cable to devices with a Lightning input. Uses include connecting a personal device such as a smartphone or computer to a projector or classroom A/V setup.
Tufts ID holders can check out equipment by visiting the main desk. These items can be borrowed for up to 24 hours at a time. Equipment must be returned to the Tisch Library Information Desk.
Conditions of Use
- Handle the equipment carefully.
- All equipment should be returned in the condition it was received.
- All equipment must be returned to the Tisch Library Information Desk, not through the book drop.
- Equipment borrower assumes full responsibility for damage, loss or theft.
Damage, loss or theft
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact us at email@example.com and a staff member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate actions.
If you have questions about the equipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-627-3347.