Portable cassette player - for all your old-school mixtape needs!
This player uses an AC wall plug (or 6 size-C batteries that are not provided by the library). It has 2 cassette decks and AM/FM radio.
Does NOT play CDs or streaming music.
Tufts ID holders can check out equipment by visiting the Lilly Music Library service desk. These items can be borrowed for 3 days at a time. Equipment must be returned to the service desk (please do not drop in return bins).
Conditions of Use
- Handle the equipment carefully.
- All equipment should be returned in the condition it was received.
- All equipment must be returned to the Music Library service desk, not through the book drop.
- Equipment borrower assumes full responsibility for damage, loss or theft.
Damage, loss or theft
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate actions.
If you have questions about this equipment, please stop by the Lilly Music Library service desk, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 617-627-3594.