Developed by our Research and Instruction Librarian, Carrie, these online guides provide information and resources that you can use to get started with subject-based and course-based research.
- PAI 0110: Flora & Fauna
- Papermaking and Paper Sculpture
- Performance Art
- PHT-0135: Witness: Art and Action
- Sculpture & Installation Art
- SCP- 0135 Casting & Mold Making
- SMFA Library Print Periodicals
- Sound Art
- Studio Art Practice
- TUAG Aidekman/ Medford: Staying with the Trouble
- TUAG SMFA Billboard: Josh MacPhee
- Tufts Faculty of Color Working Group
You can find a wider range of research guides on non-art related subjects here.