Developed by our Research and Instruction Librarian, Carrie, these online guides provide information and resources that you can use to get started with subject-based and course-based research.
- Sculpture & Installation Art
- Seed Library
- SMFA Library Print Periodicals
- Sound Art
- Studio Art Practice
- Sustainable Jewelry Practices
- Tufts University Art Galleries: Christian Walker: The Profane and the Poignant
- Tufts University Art Galleries: Kenneth Tam: Standing in Soft Formation
- Tufts University Art Galleries: Library Resources for Past Exhibitions
- Tufts Faculty of Color Working Group
You can find a wider range of research guides on non-art related subjects here.