If you're a Tufts graduate, you're eligible for special library access that is managed through the Tufts Alumni Office.
How do I obtain Alumni library privileges?
- You can apply for library privileges at the circulation desk at the library - we'll verify your alumnus status through the Alumni Office
- Alumni status must be renewed annually onsite at the library
- Alumni will use either an Alumni card or old Tufts ID card to check out books. This can be determined when you register at the circulation desk.
What can I check out as an AS&E Alumni library user?
Registered alumni can checkout:
- books and other non-film/music items in our collection for up to 28 days, with the ability to renew 1 time.
- videos/DVDs for 5 days (no renewal)
As an AS&E Alumnus, can I use interlibrary loan?
Unfortunately alumni - registered or not - can not use Tisch's interlibrary loan - you might want to use the interlibrary loan services at your public library.
How do Alumni access databases remotely?
Alumni have access to a limited set of databases through the Tufts Alumni Office.
To get online access, register with the Tufts Alumni Online Community