Updated for Fall 2020
Reserve Your Seat at Tisch
Need directions? Find your seat at Tisch.
Tisch Library's capacity has been reduced in order to maintain state and University social distancing guidelines. Reserving a seat is required for studying in the library this fall. AS&E faculty, staff, and students will be able to reserve a seat at Tisch. Here's what you need to know:
- Use our seat reservation system to book a seat in Tisch Library. See a list of seating options & book your seat at Tisch.
- You can reserve a seat in Tisch for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- One person per table.
- Do not move the library furniture.
- Please have your reservation with you, as you may be asked to show it.
- Clean your table before and after use. Cleaning supplies will be available to you at the library.
- Masks are required at all times.
- No food is allowed at your seat. Food is limited to the Tower Cafe, group study rooms, and classrooms booked through Reserve Tufts
- Access to Tisch is tap-only and you will need your Tufts ID to enter the building.
Cancelling Your Reservation
If you need to cancel your seat reservation for any reason, you can find a link to do so in the confirmation email you received for your initial booking.