Check out ipads at the circulation desk.
Take it anywhere. Ipads check out for 4 hours. All ipads need to be back by closing time.
How can I print from an iPad?
- Log on to https://jumboprint.tufts.edu with your Tufts username and password or your guest card number and upload your print job.
- Or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your print job as an attachment.*
*You will need to register your Tufts or non-Tufts email the first time you submit a print job via email.
What can I download onto an iPad?
Since iPads are for shared use, you will not be able to download and set up apps. Please let us know if there's an app you are interested in using.
Borrowing an iPad: Library policies
- Current students, faculty, and staff can check out iPads.
- iPads can be checked out for 4 hours at a time, and can be taken out of the library.
- iPads can NOT be renewed
- Overdue fees are $5.00 per hour for the laptop/ iPad and $1.00 per hour for the accessories.
- All users are responsible for replacement fees for lost/stolen/damaged/unreturned Tisch Library collection materials and equipment, including laptops, iPads and accessories. Unresolved charges are forwarded to the user’s Bursar account.