How can we help students develop research skills for success at Tufts and beyond? Tisch Library is here to help as you prepare to teach, design new courses, and explore different ways of engaging students in the research process. Together, we can help guide students in their development as 21st Century scholars. To support your teaching, we offer:
- Research assignment/project consultations to help you design or revise assignments that connect students with library resources and services
- Support for digital class projects from the Digital Design Studio (DDS)
- Request a library instruction session tailored to subject content and/or specific assignments, which often include a hands-on research lab
- Research consultations beyond the classroom where individuals and project teams meet with subject experts to refine topics, find resources, and develop proposals
- Online course guides accessible via Canvas for students to efficiently access the best resources for a course or assignment
Contact your librarian to discuss options!