If you are seeking to organize your personal library, experiment with linked data in your digital scholarship or work with metadata in a variety of other ways, library staff can help. We can work with you to define a metadata strategy and/or direct you towards tools and standards to help create metadata that will be usable in a broader context.
Currently the Tisch Library Metadata Services Unit Offers:
- Extensive expertise in metadata applications.
- Consultation and project planning.
- Development and implementation of metadata schemes and standards.
- Creation of best practices that will enhance searching and retrieval of your resources.
- Production services for digital objects that will save your project time and money.