Printing from your laptop
Printing from one of the Tisch computers
You can print from all library computer workstations.
Double-sided/duplex printing is the default print mode. If you wish to print single-sided:
- Select "Print" from the "File" menu.
- In MS Word, click "Properties" or in IE click "Preferences" from the print window
- Locate the "Printing Shortcuts" tab
- Select "General Everyday Printing" and say "OK"
Name and retrieve your print job:
- Once you select number of copies or other print settings from the print window, click "OK"
- Enter your name (or Tufts username), a name for the document
- Go to one of the B&W or the Color Printer, depending on what you chose, and swipe your Tufts ID or Jumbocash Guest Card
- In the options that appear, find your name and/or the name of the document you are printing
- If you are ready to print and have the cost deducted from your card, click "Next" or "Enter.
Please note: Once you have sent a document to the printer, you have six hours to print it before it is deleted from the print queue. Black & White print jobs can be released at any Tufts black and white printer. Color print jobs can be released at a Tufts color printer.