The Digital Design Studio (DDS) is a self-service creative space for the production of digital class projects and the exploration of digital media. It is located on Level 3 of Tisch Library.
The DDS can help you with:
- digital storytelling
- poster making and large-format printing
- video projects
- 3D printing
Equipment in the DDS includes:
- Multimedia workstations for working with video, audio, and images, and web publishing projects
- a large format printer & two 3D printers
- a self-service digitization station to convert analog media, including VHS, cassettes, records, photos, and slides
- a recording room for producing audio narrations
- a green screen wall for filming with virtual backdrops
Visit the DDS website to learn more about these services or to get in touch with DDS staff.