Tisch Library is located at:
35 Professors Row
Medford, MA 02155
Options for Getting to Tisch
- Subway and Bus
- Getting to Tisch from Logan airport or bus terminal at South Station
- Walking or Biking
Driving and Parking
- The best place to park is Tufts parking garage at 419 Boston Ave, although sometimes there is free parking available on Packard Avenue, between Powderhouse Boulevard and Professors Row after 8:00a.m.
- Directions to the Parking Garage (419 Boston Avenue)
- Walking to Tisch Library from the Parking Garage
- About Parking: The garage is open to visitors for $8.00 per visit. After parking your car in the garage, enter your license plate number, and pay at one of the kiosks (located in the lobbies on floors 3, 5, 7 as well as the Parking Office located on the first floor). Upon exiting the garage, license plate recognition technology will raise the gate and allow you to exit. If the gate does not automatically open, there is an option on the kiosk screen to enter in your plate number. If you are having additional problems exiting the garage, feel free to press the 'call the parking attendant; button on the bottom of the kiosk screen.
Subway and Bus: Taking the T
- Subway and Bus routes
- Getting to Tisch from Davis Square (Nearest T stop)
Walking or Biking to Tisch Library
The walk from Davis square is a pleasant walk. Tufts and Tisch Library is on the border of Medford and Somerville, so not far from the city. If you're a cyclist, we offer plentiful bicycle parking. If you're a student, you might want to consider checking out one of our bikes.