Tisch Library is located at:
35 Professors Row
Medford, MA 02155
Options for Getting to Tisch
- Subway and Bus
- Getting to Tisch from Logan airport or bus terminal at South Station
- Walking or Biking
Driving and Parking
- The best place to park is Tufts parking garage at 419 Boston Ave, although sometimes there is free parking available on Packard Avenue, between Powderhouse Boulevard and Professors Row after 8:00a.m.
- Directions to the Parking Garage (419 Boston Avenue)
- Walking to Tisch Library from the Parking Garage
- About Parking: The garage is open to visitors for $8.00 per visit. After parking your car in the garage, enter your license plate number, and pay at one of the kiosks (located in the lobbies on floors 3, 5, 7 as well as the Parking Office located on the first floor). Upon exiting the garage, license plate recognition technology will raise the gate and allow you to exit.
Subway and Bus: Taking the T
- Subway and Bus routes
- Getting to Tisch from Davis Square (Nearest T stop)
Walking or Biking to Tisch Library
The walk from Davis square is a pleasant walk. Tufts and Tisch Library is on the border of Medford and Somerville, so not far from the city. If you're a cyclist, we offer plentiful bicycle parking. If you're a student, you might want to consider checking out one of our bikes.