Quick contact Info
- You can call our main line, 617-627-3347
- Chat with us using the chat widget on this and most pages
- Email us.
- Leave us feedback about our service or feedback about the website
Who Do I Talk to About....
If you want to go directly to the source, here are some people that might know exactly what you're asking about:
- a research project -> ask our research librarians
- arranging a class session -> ask our research librarians
- request that we buy a book or other resource -> Collections
- Course reserves for faculty and other instructors -> Allison Faeth
- Interlibrary Loan -> Susan Brady or Anne-Marie Ferraro
- Borrowing from the library without faculty, student or staff status -> Access Services
- Rare books and digital humanities projects -> Chris Barbour
- Putting up an exhibit in the library -> Tisch Administration
- Donating to the library -> Tisch Administration
- Making a gift of books to the library -> Collections
I want to call a general help desk number
Call the circulation desk at 617-627-3347
See our directions page.