The Digital Design Studio is a creative space for the production of digital class projects and the exploration of digital media. With data graphics, digital stories, or video projects the DDS can meet your need to create digital content.
12:00pm - 11:30pm
The DDS Features...
- 6 multimedia workstations for video/audio images, and web publishing projects
- 1 self-service digitization station for converting analog media formats into digital files
- 1 recording room for producing audio narrations
- 1 green screen wall for filming with virtual backdrops
- multimedia assignment planning
- custom media workshops for classes
- storyboarding and production techniques
- digitizing older media formats for teaching purposes
Faculty interested in using the DDS to support a digital media project must submit a DDS project proposal form.Although we review all proposals, the demand for support often exceeds our capacity. Please bear in mind that requests for the DDS must be directly related to teaching at the University, and we may not be able to accommodate all requests.